Friday, January 8, 2010

ANY HAIRDRESSERS OUT THERE? have my own salons and I'm preg. do u think its safe to work?should i hire staff?

It's safe to work darlin. Just remember to wear gloves with ALL color and perms. Make sure your shop is well ventelated and keep lots of good smelling things around. When you can't handle the smells any more, then you might want to consider hiring someone. Until then....Make the money you can. That little one will take all you've got! LOLANY HAIRDRESSERS OUT THERE? have my own salons and I'm preg. do u think its safe to work?should i hire staff?
Hi there, I own my own hair salon too and when I was pregnant I worked till I was 9 monthes. Most of the smells were fine but the perm smelled worst when I was pregnant alot of the times I had to walk away too get some air. As long as you do everything you did before like wearing the gloves to color and highlight you should be fine. Hope this helps.
  • laser toner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment