Friday, January 8, 2010

Hair salons?

what are the best hair salons in boulder and why? I go to school up here and I'm pretty picky so I want to hear what people think before I make and appointment.Hair salons?
I dont really know much about Boulder .. cuz i dont like it there .. wierd I know... but my best guess would be to look up some in the phone book or internet ... then go to a couple of them and ask some of the stylists what they have done ... maybe some of them have kept a portfolio of their work .. and based on that you might just cross your fingers and expect the worse .. and if you come out looking like a princess well then... you did good .. . and if not ... you expected the worse ... so you got what you expected ... and never go there again .... hope that helps ... sorry im a guy and dont know much about haircuts... Have a merry christmas!!
  • laser toner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment