Friday, January 8, 2010

I have medium skin and I was thinking in going to a tanning salon.?

only because my legs look lighter that the rest of my body, would like to get an even look but I'm not sure if that's a good idea. Any suggestions?I have medium skin and I was thinking in going to a tanning salon.?
try using a tingle tanning lotion on your legs...the tingle lotions contain ingredients that increase your blood circulation, which causes u to tan darker...i recommend ';hot tottie'; by pro tan...I have medium skin and I was thinking in going to a tanning salon.?
yeah try it,put a tanning bed lotion with bronzer in it on your legs,it should help.
Don't! Tanning, especially in a salon, is very harmful to the skin. You wouldn't tan evenly anyway unless you completely covered every part of your body except your legs. What you're experiencing happens with alot of people. My stomache is the darkest part of my body, but I can hardly get my arms to change color. I wouldn't worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment