Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the best way to remove hair yourself? (without going to a salon!)?

What's the best thing to use?


For any body hair, facial hair...etcWhat is the best way to remove hair yourself? (without going to a salon!)?
Cream dipilatories (like Nair, but I prefer Sally Hansen products due to skin sensitivity) are the most comfortable, but also the most messy. Waxing is the most effective and longest lasting, if you have a pain tolerance. I can wax my eyebrows, but the minute I snatch a wax strip off of my leg...I'm screaming my head off.What is the best way to remove hair yourself? (without going to a salon!)?
I personally would say home waxing but there is also depilatory creams, epilator, bleaching and shaving.
  • laser toner
  • 1 comment:

    1. I like your hair cut ides without going to a salon.Thank you for sharing your blog.
      Salon in Chandigarh

      ReplyDelete