Friday, January 8, 2010

Cheap-cheap salons in san diego?

Preferably around downtownCheap-cheap salons in san diego?
As a licensed Hair Stylist in Atlanta, I lowered prices very low assuming that I'd be bombarded with customers. A sign guy told me that when customers see extremely low prices they tend not to think' key word: Think they're getting what they're paying for. Choose a not so low nor so high salon in San Diego by going to City Search.com -I'm sure you'll find the right salon for you. Also check out craigslist.org stylist can't wait to show you their talent and low prices. One of the greatest web pages I know of is Salonlovecre8tive.com if you're ever in Atlanta choose a stylist with a lot of love. When your stylist does a great job reward them with a basket from www.Sevenbasketsgacrafts.com As you receive may you also GIVE

1 comment:

  1. Every beauty steps are important to get grace look. You may go in best salon to try once. Best Top Hair Salon NYC.

    ReplyDelete