Monday, December 21, 2009

Can u get tigi bed head in shops like boots or only in salons?

thxCan u get tigi bed head in shops like boots or only in salons?
Salon only but try ebay too; its really cheap on there.Can u get tigi bed head in shops like boots or only in salons?
They sell it at beauty supply stores and now they sell it at target
Hey guys, im a marketing student and my assignment is to sell Bed Head Hair products. I came across this post and was wondering if any of you knew anything or have come across any good sites about Bed Head Hair products, if so.. it would be awesome if you could share your information and findings with me. Thanks!
lol i LOVE bedhead


they have a huge range in price attack (im assuming your australian?) and i think they would have them in alot of similar stores if you look around maybe at some hair speciality shops? you could also try to buy them online.
Hi thats funny you asking this question as I have just been looking for some, I know they have it on ebay, I rang a salon I knoe sells it and they are out of stock until November and they are more expensive than on ebay, so I was thinking of getting it from there, it will be my first every ebay buying lol how sad is that lol,\





But no you cannot get it in boots or any other store, I have jsut been on boots online they have GHD straighteners and their products and also do fudge but to our look no TIGI.

No comments:

Post a Comment