Monday, December 21, 2009

Is it ok to go to the tanning salon when I am slightly sunburned from the salon?

I know how tempting it can be when you are dying for a summer tan, but you can't tan a burn, so you really just have to wait it out. Like everyone else has said, tanning is really bad for the skin, but I understand the urge to get bronzed and would be hypocritical to say I haven't done my fair share of tanning. In the meantime, I have found that Loreal Sublime Glow lotion works wonders... it is really subtle so if you miss a few places, you can't even tell because it builds so gradually. Give it a try!Is it ok to go to the tanning salon when I am slightly sunburned from the salon?
in my opinion you should be happy with who you are .





and for your question' s answer:


there might be a slight chance that you can get skin cancer


BECAREFUL





pale skin instead of having skin cancer????


think it okIs it ok to go to the tanning salon when I am slightly sunburned from the salon?
You cannot tan a burn. It's just not a possibility. You should get a spray tan instead of using a tanning bed. Those are soooo bad for your skin.
  • figure
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment