Sunday, December 27, 2009

There is a salon that is about to open right across the street from mine. That salon prices are cheaper?

The prices for haircuts and all are much cheaper then mine. any suggestions at all? There is a salon that is about to open right across the street from mine. That salon prices are cheaper?
Has your salon been open for awhile? Do you give really good quality haircuts? Do you have a lot of very loyal customers?





I don't know. On one hand I wouldn't be scared. Because if my business gave really good haircuts but still had higher prices...it's fine. That boutique might give worse quality haircuts.





You could be the Gene Juarez salon and they could be...supercuts. No competition there. Supercuts gave a bunch of my friends really bad haircuts, so I'd rather pay $100 for a quality haircut then $10 for a hackjob.








Notice: Not meaning to offend Supercuts in any way. Just simply saying based on the haircuts my friends got there. Sorry.There is a salon that is about to open right across the street from mine. That salon prices are cheaper?
We have had that situation in my town. The original hairdressers had faithful clients that did not stray. The few that did were back soon enough. The new place is barely hanging on. I feel once their lease is up they will be gone.
  • figure
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment