Monday, December 21, 2009

Hair salons ... in Paris France!?

I'm traveling to Europe and since I'm a female with a thick head of hair I usually need to get it professionally blown out. My hair is midback and quite curly and thick. I just wanted to know if it is expensive to do a regular blow out?Hair salons ... in Paris France!?
Hello, I understand completely. I have thick naturally curly hair and live in Paris. I go once a week.





Your best bet is the Franck Provost salons. They are a chain and in every district in Paris, so you can't miss them. The staff are well trained and used to our kind of hair. Most Parisian women have thick hair.





The term in French for a blow dry is ';Brushing';. It costs 16 Euro for short hair and 25 for long hair. They wash, massage your head and blow dry. If you want conditioner they add 8 euro.





It is hard to find it less expensive than that. I tired a few salons less expensive and my hair looked like the end of a broom stick.





Pay the extra and get conditioner. It is humid in Paris and this keeps your hair weighted down and it lasts longer. The term for conditioner in France is ';masque';.





As I do not know where you are staying, I list a few of their salons here.





Franck Provost


134, rue Saint - Honor茅


75001 Paris





T茅l : 01.42.60.12.00





Franck Provost


35, rue Monge


75005 Paris





T茅l : 01.43.54.09.28





Franck Provost


21bis, rue des Mathurins


75008 Paris





T茅l : 01.40.06.80.80





36 Rue de Longchamps


75016 Paris





T茅l : 01 47 04 01 40





you can also go to this link and click on the arrodisment (district) you are staying in to find the nearest one.





http://www.franckprovost.com/salons.php?鈥?/a>





Hope this is helpful.





Kind regards, WendyHair salons ... in Paris France!?
for a wash and a blow dry (called shampooing-brushing) expect 15 to 20 euros.


The prices are on display on the front door (like restaurants menus) so you can check before entering. The cheapest places (note that the quality of service is far from bad) can be found in gallerias or ';galleries marchandes'; next to the grocery store.

No comments:

Post a Comment