Monday, December 21, 2009

I was at the salon when this girl was staring at me?

I normally get stares/glacnes but I know it's just people looking at me. This girl stared at me for like 10 or more seconds and we were both staring at each other. Was she inviting me to talk to her by staring at me that long?





Also please tell me if this is TRUE or FALSE: If a girl stares at you for like 3 seconds then she is just looking, if she stares at you for 10 seconds or more that is an invite?I was at the salon when this girl was staring at me?
You are thinking way more into this than you need to. Yeah there are differences between glances and stares but, if you want to go talk to her, talk to her. At least then you will know for sure instead of worrying your head on yahoo about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment