Sunday, December 27, 2009

I go to a tanning salon, but my stomach and legs tan way faster than my face and arms.?

I switch on %26amp; off with a lotion, and I know I could go into a booth, but are there any other things I could do to tan evenly?I go to a tanning salon, but my stomach and legs tan way faster than my face and arms.?
it's all about the melanin in your skin and the concentration.. (ie my stomach, face, and arms get really dark where as my legs lag behind..) HOWEVER, try tanning sans make up with a lot of moisturizer and try not to shower for at least 12 hours after your session.. the longer you leave it the darker you get.. secondly, try using like a jergens darkening lotion when you go to sleep at night on your problem spots.. you'll gradually gain color.. DONT use regular body soap on your face because it deters the tan with a waxy build up.. use facial cleanser..

No comments:

Post a Comment