Monday, December 21, 2009

Will I turn orange if I go to a mysic tanning salon?

I have never had a spray tan done. I am a little scared to do it. Normally by this time of year I would be very tan from sun bathing and tanning beds but I am pregnant this summer and pastey white. I am scared to go and get a spray tan because most of the over the counter tan in a can or bottle smell bad and get all streaky. Sometimes I will even look orange. I need a tan because my baby shower is at the end of the month and I will be wearing a black knee length dress. Since it is showing some skin I dont want to look like a ghost but then I dont want to look all orange too. I really do want a nice tan and my friend told me to go and get a spray tan one day and go again the next to get a nice even golden tan. Is that too much or will that do the trick?Will I turn orange if I go to a mysic tanning salon?
You won't turn orange. Mystic tan looks great. A friend of mine got it done and I thought she had just got back from Jamaica. It looks really natural. You will love it!Will I turn orange if I go to a mysic tanning salon?
It all depends on what shade you pick and how long they are spraying you.
it depends which shade you pick and how much you get sprayed
yes u'll turn orange
mystic tans are usually pretty even and not too orangey.. but if you're pregnant i dontknow if thats a good idea..





but i dont know.


mystic is good tho

No comments:

Post a Comment