Sunday, December 27, 2009

How to say I'm at or I was at the Tanning Salon in Japanese?

Everytime my friend calls, I'm at the tanning salon. So I want to be able to tell her in Japanese ';I'm at the Tanning Salon.'; or ';I was at the Tanning Salon.';





Thank you.How to say I'm at or I was at the Tanning Salon in Japanese?
Assuming that you are a girl talking to your girlfriend,





I'm at the Tanning Salon.


=%26gt; Watashi wa hiyake saron ni iruno . 私は日焼けサロンにいるの





I was at the Tanning Salon.


=%26gt; Watashi wa hiyake saron ni itawa. 私は日焼けサロンにいたわ





If you are in the Osaka area or your girlfriend is from the Osaka area,





I'm at the Tanning Salon.


=%26gt; Uchi wa hiyake saron ni orun. ウチは日焼けサロンにおるん





I was at the Tanning Salon.


=%26gt; Uchi wa niyake saron ni ottan. ウチは日焼けサロンにおったん





Non-Osaka people can understand these and may think you are funny speaking the Osaka dialect.How to say I'm at or I was at the Tanning Salon in Japanese?
I was at the tanning salon





私は、日焼けサロンだった
I'm at = hiyake saron ni imasu


I was = hiyake saron ni imashita

No comments:

Post a Comment