Monday, December 21, 2009

Funky, gothic, alterative, punk, Rock, Indie, Raver, Emo hair? I luv it! Links, salons, wigs? Stenciled hair?

I've been recently been looking into this because I love doing all my friends hair crazy and was thinking about cosmetology school. I've also been making patterned extensions for myself and was thinking maybe I'll take it to the next level and start making them and selling them. I love crazy hair but the thing for me has always been too much synthetic, and not unique, it all looks the same just different colors. I was thinking of making some kind of arty wigs, but I want to look at more hairstyles and salons to see more about this.





For patterned/stenciled hair check out www.clearfoil.com and click on the pictures. It will show you what I mean by patterns. I was thinking of doing this on a much larger with a lot more complicated and brighter patterns.





Here are some of my ideas:


animal prints- tiger, zebra, peacock hair


spiral print- like imagine solid straight hair a stencil of spirals over


polka dot /star hair-


horizontal/arrow stripes- I do these alreadyFunky, gothic, alterative, punk, Rock, Indie, Raver, Emo hair? I luv it! Links, salons, wigs? Stenciled hair?
I like all the hairstyles you mentioned, i should let you do my hair since you seem to know how. I would ask you to do me a punk hair style :DFunky, gothic, alterative, punk, Rock, Indie, Raver, Emo hair? I luv it! Links, salons, wigs? Stenciled hair?
ok...

No comments:

Post a Comment