Monday, December 21, 2009

I'm working@a hair salon on an apprenticeship.What do I wear?nothing too girly,i have an edge.Be specific.

I wear a lot of black, I am pretty much a metalhead, but I need to look professional. I know what I have to wear, but I am running out of ideas. I need specifics, not shoe ideas, more like tops and all that jazz.I'm working@a hair salon on an apprenticeship.What do I wear?nothing too girly,i have an edge.Be specific.
Black skinny jeans, a white sleeveless top under a black strap top, or a white shirt under a waist coat.


make sure your hair and makeup are good too, as this influences your appearence sooo much, as im sure your more than awareI'm working@a hair salon on an apprenticeship.What do I wear?nothing too girly,i have an edge.Be specific.
Not sure if you present as a male, female or in between but wear tight fitting pants and a very long shirt or blouse.
Wear a tight, low-cut, midriff-baring, white cotton blouse; Victoria鈥檚 Secret push-up bra. A short denim micro mini-skirt; white thong. Red high-heeled pumps. No stockings.
DO NOT WEAR THAT ! You are at work, not a strip club. How about you wear some cute black skinny jeans with some leopard flats or bright heels. Top it off with either a short dress like this one, http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/cat鈥?/a>





Or try a top like this,


http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/cat鈥?/a>





Pair it with some bold accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment