Sunday, December 27, 2009

If I take a pic of scene hair I want to the salon will they do it just like it?

I want scene and I was wondering if taking a pic would help.If I take a pic of scene hair I want to the salon will they do it just like it?
More than likely not. Try going to a Beauty College because the people there are young and hip to what's what these days. Trust me on this one. And bring in a bunch of pictures to show how you want it to look.If I take a pic of scene hair I want to the salon will they do it just like it?
What ever you do dont get scene hair. You will regret it with such a firey passion, I have my hair scene right now and im missing my long hair so much, My hairs really damaged already and I've only been teasing it for about two months, trust me scene hair is a mistake, it looks good once you learn how to tease it, but after you tease it too much, it's fried and horrid looking, take my advice dear. Get a shaggy layered look and forget the combs and product.
going out to the salon to get your hair cut


never comes out the way you want it to be


your best bet is to get a razor and do it yourself
if you take a pic to the salon then your hair will look similar but not exactly because your hair is probobly different then the persons in the picture.
  • figure
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment