Monday, December 21, 2009

How is it when you get your hair thinned at a salon ?

Tomorrow im getting my hair thinned because i have VERY VERY thick hair and its like a little bit longer than medium lenght hair ,for anyone whos had there hair thinned before can you tell me how it is , how long , what they do , how did you like the outcome , is it worth it


telll me about your expirence and if its worth it and tell me if my hair is gonna look any different


PLEASE HELP ME !:) THANKSHow is it when you get your hair thinned at a salon ?
i know what your going through. about 2years ago i had very thick hair. i went to the salon. after it was done my hair was very lighter.it is totaly worth it. al they do is take some the hair outHow is it when you get your hair thinned at a salon ?
I've had my hair thinned i think 2 different wayss, one was with this weird looking scissors and another is the just put the scissors at an angle and just slid it against the hair.. i cant explain it but it takes probably about 5-6 minutes?? And ur hair will look really nice, it'll just take some weight off of ur head :) it really feels nice and light, I had really reallyy thick hair when i was younger and i always got it thinned out, now its still thick but not as thick as it used to :( but thats cuz i straighten my hair way too much so dont straighten ur hair too much okay? well, good luck!! :D hope it all goes well :)
wel ive not had my entire head thinned but like theyl do it to my layers


n basicly they have sisors that have sharp parts and blunt parts (which wont cut the hair





so they look like this





sharp = ---


blunt= __





---__---__---__





it looks like they just have a big clump of hair n are about to snip it all off bt they dnt
my sister got her hair thinned and you will look different your hair will be thinner obviously but it will also be alot more managable and it poofs and frizzes less. im not sure exactly hwhat they did though

No comments:

Post a Comment