Monday, December 21, 2009

Hair colored at salon today, looks the same as when I walked in the door, try again tomorrow?

Today I got my hair colored what was supposed to be a little darker, but it looks the same if not lighter as when I walked in the door the first time. I am disappointed in the color for the price I had to pay.. because it looks the same! I'm calling the salon tomorrow, can it be re-done? They dyed it using no heat, I just sat there with the foil, will it ruin my hair to get it redone?Hair colored at salon today, looks the same as when I walked in the door, try again tomorrow?
It's still harmful, even if they didn't use heat.


It's still chemicals.


Go back and ask the stylist.Hair colored at salon today, looks the same as when I walked in the door, try again tomorrow?
Please don't do it again tomorrow. Your hair will fall out! No kidding. You can use chemicals on your hair every two (2) weeks w/o the risk of too much damage or it falling out. I'd definitely call tomorrow and tell them that you want them to fix it in two weeks for free because it didn't take.
you should wait at least a month or 2 before dying it again. all of those chemicals can damage the hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment