Monday, December 21, 2009

My friend and I need an awesome name for a hair salon we are opening.?

Her name is Audrey and my name is Jana. We want an edgy salon, kinda new wave in a smaller city. We want to attract mostly the young generation but at the same time not close our options to older people.My friend and I need an awesome name for a hair salon we are opening.?
What about Jada? (if you want to use your names)





Edgy, young, salon kind of brought thoughts of Sex and the City...What about Upper East Side (gives it that NYC feel)?My friend and I need an awesome name for a hair salon we are opening.?
Auja. or Audana.
Salon Y Gen





Reality Hair





Cutting Edge





Revolution
Hair Shapers or A%26amp;J's Hair Shapers
A%26amp;J'S young hqir salon lol

No comments:

Post a Comment